1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By viewing or using Venaj.com website you agree to be bound by and to comply with our terms as stated below
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall apply to all Venaj.com sites
- There would be the need to change Terms and our conditions from time to time for a number of reasons (including complying with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements as well as we deem fit in order to satisfy our users). As changes would be made, you are therefore advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. All major updates on the Terms and conditions and their dates of effect would be posted on the site. Should you have any issues or should any change made be unacceptable, please you are thereby advised to close your account with us and desist to play by our picks and predictions. However signing up to .com as well as playing by our picks indicate an agreement with our Terms and Conditions and our policies.
- Please note that references used such as “you”, “your” or the “user” refers to any person using the website or the services of Venaj.com and/or any of our affiliate sites as well as all signed up persons while “we” “our” and “Venaj.com” refers to Venaj and its management.
- Please beware that right and access to Venaj.com www.facebook.com/venajonline, twitter.com/) may be illegal in certain countries. You are therefore responsible for determining whether your access and use of the Website is not prohibited and is compliant with applicable laws, regulations and abiding policies in your jurisdiction.
- Venaj is committed to providing excellent user service. By providing excellent service we ensure that we give a reasonable guarantee on our predictions and ensure that risks are reduced to their lowest minimum. As part of our commitment, Venaj is committed to supporting responsible gambling. We advise that all users are 18+. Although will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses the Venaj.com and its affiliate site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
- Using The site
- By using the site, users have entrusted us with us their confidence on the site. We are therefore obligated to protect the information of our users.
2. PREDICTIONS AND PICKS
- Picks and Accumulations
- We provide predictions at its best and guarantee our clients a reasonable guarantee on our predictions by ensuring we reduce risks to their lowest possible minimum.
- We are therefore not responsible for failing outcomes of matches as all predictions and match analysis end before the match is played and final outcomes are decided on the pitch. Information on the site should not be relied upon absolutely when placing bets and making picks. Bets are ultimately made at users own risk and discretion.
- We are also not responsible for users’ individual discretionary accumulations as we provide accumulations in our daily mails,
- Venaj actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Venaj reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated, robotic or programmed activities are found.
- Venaj reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website at its discretion.
- Venaj may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
- From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and alteration or amendment of any of the Website categories. We will ensure that proper notice is given prior to the unavailability of such parts.
4. OUR LIABILITY
- Venaj does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, picks and predictions on the Website or its affiliates.
- While Venaj endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Venaj does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Venaj is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Venaj provides you with the Website on the basis that Venaj excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
5. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Venaj, its affiliates or other third party licensor’s.
- Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
6. OTHER PROVISIONS
- In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceable shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- Venaj shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
7.1 Warranties and Representations
It is hereby being specified that the Provider makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit) that the content of the App is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these.
Use of the App is entirely at the Visitor’s risk. The App is not a gaming or gambling App. The Provider of the App does not provide gaming or gambling services; therefore it does not hold or control player funds and it is not involved in any gaming transactions. Betting odds which are displayed on the App are part of information and functions of the App.
The Provider does not guarantee that:- any of the functions provided by the App are authorized, that the operation will fully satisfy the Visitor, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the App are virus or bug free, that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the information and functions available thereon is reliable, or that all other information obtained and functions used on the App are adequate and reliable. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The App may contain links and references to third party websites/apps/adverts/content. Those other websites/apps/adverts/content will be subject to separate terms and conditions, normally contained in those websites/apps/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the Visitor and does not imply responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites/apps/adverts/content by the Provider. The Provider gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, availability of content or information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. The Provider has not tested any software located on other websites/apps and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
7.2 Loss or Damage
The Provider is not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that the Visitor or a third party might have suffered as a result of using the App or on the website, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated earnings, winnings or other profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
The Provider is not responsible for winnings made or losses suffered on third party websites/apps which result from the use of information displayed on the App or on the site
Without limitation to the generality of the preceding two clauses, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s);
- violation of the Provider’s rules;
- criminal actions;
- advice, in whichever form, provided by the Provider;
- legal actions and/or other remedies;
- loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of their use of the App, its content or that of any link suggested by the Provider;
- loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the App;
- criminal use of the App or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond the control of the Provider;
- any use made of the App due to a third party accessing the private areas requiring login and password by using a Visitor’s Username and Password;
- in case of discrepancies in the services, functions and any other feature offered by the App due to viruses or bugs as it relates to all parameters that make up the App, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
- any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom Visitors may have contracted in order to have access to the App. In case of litigation between the internet provider and Visitors, the Provider cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect these ToU; and
- any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Visitor due to the content of any material posted by another Visitor or other third party not authorized by the Provider on the App.